Very Random
I wrote this down on a piece of paper randomly, then decided to randomly type it onto my blog, randomly. Random, random, random.
Well, here goes nothing. Like, I said, it's very random, doesn't have much of a plot and starts off rather suddenly. Just a warning. Enjoy.
"Why should we not?" the man asked curiously.
"Sir, are you mad? There are demons bouncing about on the rooftops! Surely I will have to force some sense into you," his assistant cried out loud.
At that moment, the governor walked through the double doors to see the assistant with his arms in midair, and the man lounging in a chair, seemingly relaxed.
"What is the reason for this ruckus? I heard yelling!" He exclaimed. Then, he paused, as if he were attempting to recall words. "Something about ... demons?" the governor asked, the last word carrying a sinister tone.
"N-no, sir."
The governor's hand was extended, and both man and assistant screamed. The councilor made no sound after the loud exclamation of fright that had escaped his mouth, sitting rigid. The young assistant dropped to his knees, suddenly begging for mercy.
There was a moment's dreadful silence as they awaited their fate. The governor uttered an unknown word, and swirling darkness enveloped them.
The two men were gone.
The governor's lips curled up in a malicious smirk, and he walked out of the room with calm steps, not thinking a thought of what he had done.
MWHAHAHAHA. So, evil governor kills two innocent people. I guess he sort of let loose demons on the town. Eh. Odd, I know. :P Oh, and a merry Christmas Eve to all!

1 comment:
Nice random prose.
Post a Comment